drFAST is designed to map di-base reads (SOLiD color space reads) to reference genome assemblies; in a fast and memory-efficient manner.
drFAST: di-base read Fast Alignment Search Tool
Currently Supported Features:
- Mismatches, No indels
- Paired-end Mapping Mode (FR orientation)
- Matepair Mapping Mode (FF/RR orientation)
2012-03-20: drFAST version 184.108.40.206 release:
- Various bug fixes.
- Issues with paired-end mode are resolved.
- Reduces disk usage for temporary files.
- drFAST can now handle both paired-end (--pe) and mate-pair reads (--mp).
2011-05-10: drFAST version 0.0.0.3 release:
- Translation step is merged into indexing (NO NEED TO USE DRIVER).
2011-03-06: drFAST version 0.0.0.2 release:
- Minor bug in SAM file has been corrected.
2010-12-22: drFAST version 0.0.0.1 release:
- First version of drFAST is available.